Continuing the DT theme of 'Spring Flowers' I decided to make myself a wreath. This time I am using the oh-so-cute 'Farmer's Daughter', as living in the Prairies of Canada I thought she was perfect.
Michaels have a great selection of 'blank' wreaths to choose from so I decided on a grapevine wreath for the more rustic look. I wound a ribbon all the way around and attached the flowers using their wires. Lastly I coloured up the image, fussy cut her and glued her in place.
ProMarkers used - Burnt Sienna, Caramel, Dusky Pink, Satin, Walnut, Cocoa, Raw Sienna, Midnight, Denim, Powder, Gold, Tulip, Buttercup, Black, Olive, Moss, Sunkissed Pink, Pale Pink, Burnt Orange, Spice, Peach, Ginger, Saffron & Oatmeal
I am entering my wreath into the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create - #196 AG twist/Spring
- Allsorts Challenge - WK412 I Spy 'B' (Beautiful Blooms)
- Crafty Creations - #340 AG
- Crafty Gals Corner - #120 AG
- Deep Ocean - #153 Spring
- I ♥ ProMarkers - #333 AG
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #56 AG
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #8 AG
- Work It Wednesday - April Showers Bring May Flowers
- Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
- World Wide Open Design Team - #21 AG