Please hop over and join in the fun so you can request this month's challenge freebie, which is 'Dowager Countess' (make sure you follow all the RULES and correctly watermark your images as per TOU).
I am using the freebie for my spring-inspired card and chose to go with yellow, orange and turquoise/aqua as my main colours. I bought a new pack of gorgeous bright flowers from Michaels to match the colours I'd used on the image. It was quite handy that the brads I already had matched the flowers really well!
Products used to make my card:
- Cream cardstock
- Michaels DP & paper flowers
- Brads from Eyelet Outlet & Papermania
- Ranger Distress Ink 'Dried Marigold'
- Sizzix Thinlits - Tim Holtz Celebration Script Words
- ProMarkers - Spice, Coral, Soft Peach, Blush, Walnut, Cocoa, Raw Sienna, Cinnamon, Olive, Pear, Caramel, Sandstone, Pumpkin, Gold, Tulip, Buttercup, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Tea Green, Warm Grey 1 & 2
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Wednesday - Happy Birthday
- The Ribbon Girl - April AG Cards
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #55 AG
- Polkadoodles - WK14 AG
- Work It Wednesday - March AG Spring
- Your Scrapbook Place - April AG
- Crafty Calendar - April Showers/Spring
- Crafty Cardmakers - #185 Spring into Spring
- Classic Design Team Open - #13 AG
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #6 AG