Conie Fong is the featured artist this month with the gorgeous Ariela Mermaid, who is on sale right now.
I've made a wonderfully bright and summery card to go with the current theme at Conie Fong's Facebook group.
- White card blank
- Yellow and black cardstock
- Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath The Sea paper and embellishments
- Frilled cord
- Paper flowers
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Celebration Script dies
- ProMarkers - Burnt Orange, Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Aubergine, Plum, Purple, Hot Pink, Carmine, Pastel Pink, Bright Orange, Mango, Pumpkin, Sunflower, Canary, Lemon, Bright Green, Leaf Green, Meadow, Spice, Apricot, Holly, Lush Green, Mint, Violet, Lilac, Dusky Pink, Warm Grey 3-5, Burnt Sienna, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Caramel, Sandstone, Satin, True Blue, Turquoise, Cyan, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Powder Blue & Tea Green
- White Sakura Gelly Roll
- Clear Wink of Stella
I forgot to take a photo towards the light, but there is Wink of Stella on her tail, the bubbles and the sun rays
Oops, I accidentally glued the wrong side when I cut the first piece of yellow card. I don't like to waste so put it on the inside instead!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Conie Fong Art & Design Group (FB) - AG or Use Summer Colours
- Work It Wednesday - May Sunshine
- Lemon Shortbread - #43 AG
- Let's Craft & Create - #126 Girls, Girls, Girls!
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #1723 AG
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #6 AG
- Crafty Awesomeness - June AG
- Crafty Catz - #373 ATG with Summertime
- Crafty Creations - #343 AG
- World Wide Open Design Team - #22 AG